- Can I upgrade my current shared hosting plan with Net Onboard to Business Cloud Hosting?
- Yes. Kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your domain or call us at 603-20584799 mentioning your intention to upgrade to Business Cloud Hosting. Our sales personnel will look into your current hosting plan and to advise you further. Not to worry on the remaining duration as the duration will be extended accordingly.
If you have any doubts or require further clarification, please call to our office or drop us an email to include the time convenient for us to reach you by phone.
- Do you provide control panel?
- Yes. You will be provided cPanel to manage your hosting account which runs under Linux platform.
cPanel provides an interface for webmaster to manage, and administrate the web site such as editing accounts, uploading files etc with full access. With proper password protection, webmaster will be the only user who has access for necessary editing task in hosting account administration.
- How do I transfer from other providers to Net Onboard Business Cloud Hosting?
- Firstly, you shall manually make a copy of your web content & database, and to download all email messages to mail client program (eg. Outlook) for backup purpose, as these data is required in following step to repopulate them inside the new business cloud hosting account.
For clients who are utilizing CPANEL hosting, we can assist you with an auto-migration process by performing a direct migration from your current hosting into our server via the cPanel application. With this auto-migration step, you will not need to do the manual backup and data repopulate process as mentioned above. To achieve this, you will need to provide below information to us:
1. Control Panel URL
2. Hostname / IP
3. cPanel Username
4. cPanel Password
However, if the auto-migration method fails (usually due to web scriptings), you shall take over the role to perform manual backup steps at your current hosting account and to repopulate it back in our server.
If you have any doubts or require further clarification, please call to our office 03-20584799 or drop us an email email@example.com to include the time convenient for us to reach you by phone.
Important: Due to the differences of the server configuration, management, resources and etc by different hosting providers, we may not be able to perform auto-migration process for all types of hosting account. However, you are welcomed to check with us and see how the transfer process can be simplified.
- How does your business cloud hosting differ from other shared hosting?
- Our business cloud hosting architecture comes with redundancy of hypervisors and SAN storages to achieve high availability delivery. In other word, the malfunction of any cloud components will not affect the accessibility of your website, where it will swing to the available resources automatically.
Whereas the low cost share hosting, or even a dedicated server which commonly built up within single hardware & software resources will face immediate downtime whenever there is a disruption and thus this no doubt create a huge suffer to business owners for its completely breakdown of web & email communications.
- Is ASP .NET is being supported under Business Cloud Hosting?
- Unfortunately Business Cloud Hosting doesn't support ASP .NET as it's being built under Linux Operating System. However, you may consider to go for DIY Cloud Server with Windows Operating System to accommodate your ASP .NET application.
For more information, kindly contact our Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is PHP is being supported under Business Cloud Hosting?
- Yes, it do support PHP 5.x
- What is Business Cloud Hosting?
- Business Cloud Hosting is an easy, cost-effective way for business owner to host email, website & database professionally under the High Availability Cloud architecture environment. You can ensure that your web content & email communication to global audience running smoothly ALL the time at faster speed with addition of RAID 1 mirroring data protection.
The failover mechanism takes place behind the scene whenever an interruption occurs where you will not even notice the changes nor dealy to ensure 100% continuity to your business.
- What is the uptime Guarantee for Business Cloud Hosting?
- Hardware & Network Uptime Guarantee for Business Cloud Hosting is 99.9%.
- Who shall use Business Cloud Hosting?
- Business cloud hosting is best suits to corporations & enterprises with less than 50 email accounts & approximate 1GB space for each mailbox and are looking for a 24/7 guarantee online service and 99.9% network uptime.
The web site shall be currently utilizing a fairly low amount of traffic and suitable to be hosted under shared hosting environment.