With SSL certificates you can start to conduct online transactions securely, quickly and more importantly with confidence. The increases of identity theft and fraud case make visitors aware of the importance of SSL certificate authentication.
All secure websites will display a padlock in the visitor’s browser bar and the https prefix in the URL address. Most of the internet users understand those are SSL indicators. At the same time, you are able to add a site seal to allow visitors click into the SSL site seal to view your certificate’s status and detail.
Pricing & Plans
What is True Site?
True Site provides a simple way for your customers to view your validated organization information via a trusted third party. True Site will increase transactions and revenue by giving your customers the confidence and assurance to trust the identity of your web site. The result – a substantial increase in consumer confidence regarding your web site information, services, and/or products. Even if you don’t have a web site brand name, True Site will let your customers know you are legitimate.
True Site, a patent pending “smart icon” that resides on a web page(s), independently identifies a web Site is legitimate, authentic, and validated via a trusted third party.
Organizations enrolled in True Site use their online identities to send these messages:
- Owner is known and associated with the web site.
- Consumers know that your organization is legitimate.
- Consumers know that your web site is genuine.
Smart icon has company and time/date stamp embedded. If a user tries to recreate a static image, it will not update with the current time and date.
True Site sets your web site apart, resulting in:
Increased customer traffic.
Expanded length of time a customer browses your web site.
Improved probability of a customer transaction.
If you are at all serious about your web site, you need True Site.
- Can I try an SSL Certificate before purchasing?
- No. There is no trial SSL certificate available.
- How do I download my certificate files?
- After you have purchased, we will send you a link where you will have access to download your SSL Certification. Installation guide is provided in the email as well.
- How do I install the SSL Certificate?
- A) For Shared Hosting Client with Net Onboard
SSL certificate can only be installed by Net Onboard Technical Support Team. The installation charges is RM100 (One Time)
B) For Colo / Cloud Server Client / Client with Own Server
SSL certificate is to be installed by yourself to your own server. Should you require our installation assistance, there will be a custom support charge.
Please ensure you assign a dedicated IP for your server before the SSL installation.
CSR Generation and Installation Guide for each SSL provider:
Installation Guide - https://www.symantec.com/ssl/seal-agreement/
CSR Generation - http://www.geotrust.com/support/generate-csr/
Installation Guide - http://www.geotrust.com/support/installation-instructions/
- How do I renew my certificate?
- You may just make the renewal payment to us as usual and to send us your renewal CSR generated by the Renew Certificate option in IIS. After which, we will issue a new certificate to you where you can replace it with the existing certificate.
- How soon can I get my SSL?
- It will take 1 to 5 days depends on which SSL you are purchasing.
For GeoTrust QuickSSL, you may receive the SSL within 24 hours after your domain name is validated and authenticated by GeoTrust.
For a fully authenticated certificate such as Power Server ID or True BusinessID certificate and it can take 3 to 5 days to be issued.
Note: The Certificate Authority (eg. Verisign) will require client to provide certain supporting document during the Domain & URL validation process before the SSL is assigned. Failure to produce the supporting document will cause failure of SSL acquisition.
- I lost my private key. Can I get my certificate reissued for a new one?
- GeoTrust offer free reissues for the lifetime of every certificate issued. If you would like to have your certificate reissued, please generate a new CSR with the same details as the original and email to us. There is no cost for the reissue. If you have any questions please contact our Support Team so that they may help you through this process.
- What is SSL Web Server Wildcard Certificate?
- A SSL Web Server Wildcard Certificate is a single certificate, with a wildcard character in the domain name field. This allows the certificate to secure multiple sub domain names ( hosts ) within the same domain. For example, a wildcard certificate for *.domain.com, could be used for www.domain.com.
- What is SSL? Why Do I need SSL?
- The SSL (secure socket layer) protocol is the web standard for encrypting communications between users and web sites.
Data sent via an SSL connection is protected by encryption, a mechanism that prevents eavesdropping and tampering with any transmitted data.
SSL provides businesses and consumers with the confidence that private data sent to a web site, such as credit card numbers, are kept confidential.
If you are running e-commerce transaction or you have a web site that request for customers private & confidential information, it is strongly recommended that you installed SSL to your site.
In other words, to be a responsible web site owner, you shall have a SSL certificate in order to protect your customers info to be tapped or stolen via Internet.
- What is the requirement to purchase a SSL?
- In order to implement the SSL Cert, below are the requirements:
1. Your website has to be online for at least 24hours without broken link(s) and construction page(s)
2. SSL issuer will verify whether you are qualify for the SSL Cert (e.g: ensure that the content hosted in your site is genuine).
3. You need to have a dedicated IP for installation of SSL. (Dedicated IP is RM100/yr per IP if your site is hosted by us)
As to know which SSL to be chosen, you will need to determine:
1. The encryption level required. (e.g: 128 bits, 256 bits and etc)
2. Whether you need to install to the entire domain or only a single subdomain.
3. To know more on the SSL Certificates offered by us, kindly refer to:
Kindly let us know for which package that you are interested and what is the domain that you want to install this package.
After that you are ready to place your order.
- What is True Site?
- True Site provides a simple way for your customers to view your validated organization information via a trusted third party.
True Site will increase transactions and revenue by giving your customers the confidence and assurance to trust the identity of your web site.
- What should I do with my private key?
- A private key is generated on your server when you generate your CSR. On Windows servers the private key is contained in the 'Pending Request'. As the name implies, the private key is indeed private and therefore should never be publicly available. You must use the exact same private key with your certificate when you install the certificate files we issue to you. If the private key is deleted or lost then the certificate will not work. Therefore, make sure to keep your private key in a safe place. If you are using a Windows server, make sure not to delete your 'Pending Request'.
- When can I renew my certificate?
- You may renew your SSL Certificate up to 90 days early to avoid lapsed certificates. GeoTrust will add the remaining time on your current certificate (up to 90 days) onto your new certificate's validity period.
- Why do I go for GeoTrust SSL?
- - Highly trusted and highly credible SSL Certificates
- Single certificate install - no chained installation
- Free self-service reissues for the lifetime of the certificate
- Compatible with 99%+ of all browsers and webservers
- Fully supported by GeoTrust Rapid Response Team - tel, email and web
- Strong 128 / 256 bit SSL encryption
- Free reissuance for the life of the certificate
- Enhance the confidence of your customers through the Internationally recognized GeoTrust brands
- GeoTrust is a highly respected and long-time established WebTrust compliant Certification Authority
- GeoTrust owns its own root certificate - its root is already trusted and present in all popular browsers
- GeoTrust is the 2nd largest Certification Authority in the world
- Why it requires Domain Validation Process before SSL is issued?
- SSL Certificates are not only used for encryption, but it also shows that a Certificate Authority has verified your company. In this way, the certificate also works as verification of your business.
Before a certificate is issued, Certificate Authority (eg. Symantec) will verify the organizational details of the entity that applied for the certificate. Through this vetting process, it build confidence in your customers and make the Internet a safer place for everyone.