What is Business Cloud Hosting?
A Premium Shared Hosting plan built on top of Cloud infrastructure to offer higher uptime, faster speed, and optimal redundancy.
Business Cloud hosting no longer limits itself to a single source of physical server & storage using the ordinary restricted operation model. With cloud, you can now enjoy double layer of data protection and variety resources guarantees with no downtime for enterprise continuity.
Who shall go for cloud hosting?
Firstly, your site including web & email shall only utilising low traffic and able to be hosted under a shared hosting environment, as the server resources are still restricted and shared among, but within a smaller group of 50-100 sites.
The difference is where you are investing for higher quality elements of server uptime, hardware performance, as well as eliminating chances of complications happened caused by low cost shared hosting users.
In a nutshell, this plan is introduced resulting from corporates demand who have past through the complication in low cost shared hosting and now looking into following priority:
1st Uptime, 2nd Cost, 3rd Speed.
Switch to Business Cloud Hosting to enjoy:
Our Business Cloud hosting is operated in virtual environment above a pair of hypervisors and SAN storages. Your website files, data and applications are stored and replicated into two sources for redundancy. This guarantees that in the event of failure, the cloud hosting can sustain the continuity of accessibility without any notice of downtime.
100% High Availability
Thanks to the built-in high availability architecture (HA) with the enablement of failover mechanism which has made Cloud hosting surpass the others by having immediate recovering from failure within minutes. The cloud hosting server will be swung to the redundant resources as to continue its operation when any of the part experiences failure. This reduces any prolonged downtime.
100% Data Protection (Mirroring Backup)
Data protection architecture is always ready in business cloud hosting for preparation of HDD image roll back for data restoration during unexpected condition typically for hardware / software malfunction. Business Cloud Hosting is built-in with Mirroring Backup (RAID). However a folder with deleted items is mirrored over as well. Hence, the data protection over manual deletion action or single file restoration require external backup source which is where Cloud Storage comes in to offer the ability to recover historical data.
We dare to guarantee by giving you 100% refund on hosting fee if our cloud hosting is not up to the promised standard. You will have 101 days to use, experience, and challenge the power of Cloud Hosting, and if you are still not happy with it, you may request for refund even on the last day of 100th, full refund is provided.
No gimmicks. No hassle. 100% money back guarantee.
99.9% Network Uptime Guarantee
We will make sure your website always online. Unscheduled downtime will never be part of our agenda. Hardware and network uptime will be guaranteed with 99.9%. The 0.1% is reserved for the natural disasters that happen when god knows.
- Can I upgrade my current shared hosting plan with Net Onboard to Business Cloud Hosting?
- Yes. Kindly send us an email to email@example.com with your domain or call us at 603-20584799 mentioning your intention to upgrade to Business Cloud Hosting. Our sales personnel will look into your current hosting plan and to advise you further. Not to worry on the remaining duration as the duration will be extended accordingly.
If you have any doubts or require further clarification, please call to our office or drop us an email to include the time convenient for us to reach you by phone.
- Do you provide control panel?
- Yes. You will be provided cPanel to manage your hosting account which runs under Linux platform.
cPanel provides an interface for webmaster to manage, and administrate the web site such as editing accounts, uploading files etc with full access. With proper password protection, webmaster will be the only user who has access for necessary editing task in hosting account administration.
- How do I transfer from other providers to Net Onboard Business Cloud Hosting?
- Firstly, you shall manually make a copy of your web content & database, and to download all email messages to mail client program (eg. Outlook) for backup purpose, as these data is required in following step to repopulate them inside the new business cloud hosting account.
For clients who are utilizing CPANEL hosting, we can assist you with an auto-migration process by performing a direct migration from your current hosting into our server via the cPanel application. With this auto-migration step, you will not need to do the manual backup and data repopulate process as mentioned above. To achieve this, you will need to provide below information to us:
1. Control Panel URL
2. Hostname / IP
3. cPanel Username
4. cPanel Password
However, if the auto-migration method fails (usually due to web scriptings), you shall take over the role to perform manual backup steps at your current hosting account and to repopulate it back in our server.
If you have any doubts or require further clarification, please call to our office 03-20584799 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to include the time convenient for us to reach you by phone.
Important: Due to the differences of the server configuration, management, resources and etc by different hosting providers, we may not be able to perform auto-migration process for all types of hosting account. However, you are welcomed to check with us and see how the transfer process can be simplified.
- How does your business cloud hosting differ from other shared hosting?
- Our business cloud hosting architecture comes with redundancy of hypervisors and SAN storages to achieve high availability delivery. In other word, the malfunction of any cloud components will not affect the accessibility of your website, where it will swing to the available resources automatically.
Whereas the low cost share hosting, or even a dedicated server which commonly built up within single hardware & software resources will face immediate downtime whenever there is a disruption and thus this no doubt create a huge suffer to business owners for its completely breakdown of web & email communications.
- Is ASP .NET is being supported under Business Cloud Hosting?
- Unfortunately Business Cloud Hosting doesn't support ASP .NET as it's being built under Linux Operating System. However, you may consider to go for DIY Cloud Server with Windows Operating System to accommodate your ASP .NET application.
For more information, kindly contact our Sales Team at email@example.com
- Is PHP is being supported under Business Cloud Hosting?
- Yes, it do support PHP 5.x
- What is Business Cloud Hosting?
- Business Cloud Hosting is an easy, cost-effective way for business owner to host email, website & database professionally under the High Availability Cloud architecture environment. You can ensure that your web content & email communication to global audience running smoothly ALL the time at faster speed with addition of RAID 1 mirroring data protection.
The failover mechanism takes place behind the scene whenever an interruption occurs where you will not even notice the changes nor dealy to ensure 100% continuity to your business.
- What is the uptime Guarantee for Business Cloud Hosting?
- Hardware & Network Uptime Guarantee for Business Cloud Hosting is 99.9%.
- Who shall use Business Cloud Hosting?
- Business cloud hosting is best suits to corporations & enterprises with less than 50 email accounts & approximate 1GB space for each mailbox and are looking for a 24/7 guarantee online service and 99.9% network uptime.
The web site shall be currently utilizing a fairly low amount of traffic and suitable to be hosted under shared hosting environment.