We do not side with anyone
When you co-locate with us, you are seated with Malaysia’s entire domestic providers, as well as International Top Tier Telecommunication Providers.
We do not restrict you when dealing with specific upstream providers.
Our Data Center
Server Co-location Plans and Pricing
|Optional Add-ons/ Upgrades||Monthly||Annually|
|International Bandwidth||RM150 /Mbps||RM1,800 /Mbps|
|Additional IPv4||RM20 /IP||RM180 /IP|
|Additional Power Point||RM20 /Point||RM240 /Point|
|VPN Firewall / Router||RM300 /Unit||RM3,600 /Unit|
|On Demand Technical Support (Office Hour)||RM500 /Support Case|
|On Demand Technical Support (Non Office Hour)||RM750 /Support Case|
Frequently Ask Question
At most times, using remote access software such as FTP and TELNET are sufficient for you to be able to access your own server to update and maintain its content of your own server.
Should you require physical access to your server during/after office hours/weekend/public holidays, you need to submit a written notice 2 day in advance. A Data Center Visit Application Form need to be filled up and submitted to us for each visit.
Firstly, you may proceed to place an order for server colocation at our Billing System. Upon receiving your payment, you will be given a Data Center Visit Application Form to be filled up with your equipment model, serial numbers, IPs etc that you have ordered.
Kindly ensure you have configured and tested the IPs with Remote Management Service & Firewall enabled at your server before deploying it in the Data Center.
Note: The delivery speed of IPs and rack space are subjected to availability. Kindly check with us on the delivery time to ensure your deployment date can be achieved.
You will share the same rack with other Net Onboard’s Co-lo clients if you subscribe for a single server co-location, unless you subscribe to the full rack service.
However, you can be rest assured on the security wise that, the rack is remained locked all the time and no other co-lo client/visitor is allowed to access the rack without the knowledge of Net Onboard and DC technical staff. Each visit of client to DC will be accompanied by Net Onboard Technical Team. There are also CCTVs monitoring in the DC.
Yes, you can host your server at your own office. However many have chosen to co-locate the server at DC for the following reasons:
i) Maximum Resource Availability
- You can ensure that your site remains accessible to your customers at most time utilizing the DC Internet facilities, without draining your in-house internet resources.
- You do not need to have a dedicated support standing by 24x7x365 just to monitor your server uptime. DC has it all for no extra cost.
ii) High Data Protection
- Your important data are kept P&C at the Data Center with proper security and audited accessibility, resulting in the lower risk of internal or external data theft.
- Multiple copies of data can be stored at different locations for maximum protection.
ii) Cost controlling
- Co-location offers you more bandwidth at a much lower rate rather than running multiple T-1 lines to your office.
- You do not need invest on powerful DC range equipment such as UPS, Genset, IDP architecture etc. just to serve your one or few servers in the office.
- You only pay the minimum to enjoy the greatest network facilities as the cost has been leveraged with other co-location clients with the similar requirements of yours.
In short, it is a cost-effective solution for the long run. Talk to us and we will advise the suitable solution to upgrade your in-house server to the next level of performance and at the same time lower your operational cost.
- ISP Class IDS, raised flooring
- 24×7 Network Monitoring
- CCTV, Biometric, Doorcard, Security Guard
- Diesel Genset, Dual Power Source
- Multiple Backbone & LAN Connectivity
Standard Rack come with 800mm-900mm depth. If you have longer depth, you need to go for extra depth server rack that can accommodate up to 1000mm. Therefore, if you have a longer depth server, kindly make arrangement with the Sales Team before the deployment.
You have the selection to host your server at Data Center mentioned below based on availability of racks:
- Aims DC, Menara Aik Hua, KL.
- CJ 1, Cyberjaya
- CX 2, Cyberjaya
- SG1/2, Equinix Singapore
- Tata Communication
- PCCW Global
- Hutchison Global Communications
- Global Transit Communications
- Extreme Broadband
- Pacnet Global Ltd
- Vocus Communications
We will not surprise you with any hidden cost or unexpected fees. We do not charged by amount of data transmitted. Feel free to speak to us for volume discount.
Sure. Feel free to select your desire data center as you need by making a request from us before we make arrangement on it.
Following are the insurances that AIMS DC has purchased for its own protection.
3) Public Liability
– Above insurance is mainly to protect AIMS, DC own goods. In the event if above case happened, the policy will only cover client parts if that is due to DC negligence. Therefore, client is advice to purchase their own policy for their needs of protection.
– Due to the ISO constraint, the sum of insured, period coverage, insurance agent are not be revealed.
Yes, with an email notice and explanation to us prior to any visit. The visit will still need to be accompanied by Net Onboard Technical Team.