You! Who excel in Linux / Windows System, we want to recruit you! We are looking for Linux/ Window Systems Administrators (All Levels) to provide fanatical support to our customers.
Technical Support Engineer
• Support customers over the phone and via tickets.
• Responsible for solving a customer’s technical issues.
• Take ownership of issues and seeing them through to resolution.
• Create and maintain customer loyalty by serving customers beyond their expectations.
• Knowledge of Networking, Operating System, Software & Hardware.
• Proficient in Linux/Windows (LPIC/RHCE/MCSE/MCITP).
• Understand the concepts of Cache Server, Firewall, Router, Load Balancer, VPN & SSL.
• Well experience in MySQL deployment and management.
• Great level of communication skills (Verbal & Written).
• Committed and collaborative team player.
• Must be able to multi-task and self-motivated.
• Ownership and follow-up skills.
• Able to respond effectively at all time.
Please email your detail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our “Work & Life Balance in Netonboard” to discover how you could enjoy your work with us!